Thursday, June 28

Optimism -kids teach us

Optimism is seeing an opportunity in every calamity.

How can we do that? See my situation. With all expectations and plans, my visa interview gets into a mishap, the 2-3 weeks wait for name-check resultsps nothing but more and more stories of months long waits, I finally decide to board a plane to India for a break. And there again, mid air, one engine bows down with a blasting sound and the pilot decides to fly back. You get wild. Why is this happening to me? Why all the negatives?

I explained to the kids who were stuck on the 4in TV screens.
"Look, there is a problem with this plane. So we are flying back and will have to board another plane" I explained.
"Yahoo!" Ian screams "We get to see one more TV!!!!"


2 comments:

Pradeep Nair said...

I hope things will straighten out in due course.

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! i think japanese god is really fond of you :)
which airline is that?? i hope its not JAL. grrrrrr