Monday, April 9

Cycle of Seasons



Finally I could capture all four of the seasons.

As I looked out of the front window of my apartment, this is how seasons played hide n seek on me. They taught me that every season is a time to enjoy. That every level of mercury has a beauty of itself. The colors vary. But the combination is always right. None stay forever. All are visitors. Come and go. Rejoice the beauty. Clean up when you start shedding the dry leaves. Wait for the new ones to bloom.

So far I have lived five such cycles in Japan. Seen the beauty from the more village like Hamamatsu. Enjoyed it in the suburban Ichikawa. And rejoiced then again in the center of Tokyo.

Time for me to leave. Move on to the next battlefield. The new land. The new people. New schools. New summer-autumn-winter-spring. Had been busy mentally preparing for the past weeks. Getting squeezed between thoughts of move planning and inability to do so. Between decides and decide-nots.

Another couple of weeks Insha Allah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wooow four seasons shots!?
wat a beautiful album!!
sad to hear that u are leaving japan :(
i wish u all the best riyaz-cyan!!please look at my blog when u miss tokyo.
demo...i want to get away from japan too lol